- RSS Channel Showcase 8300016
- RSS Channel Showcase 8680669
- RSS Channel Showcase 1516404
- RSS Channel Showcase 3423215
Articles on this Page
- 07/13/11--17:36: _Who Burnt The Popco...
- 02/04/13--10:12: _Sticky Code
- 08/04/14--19:16: _Anonymous Blogging ...
- 07/19/15--21:30: _Shade But No Shade ...
- 07/21/15--21:50: _“That Was Hard” (St...
- 01/25/16--21:55: _WordPressident #7
- 01/20/17--21:45: _Head Roll
- 05/04/17--20:45: _Happy 6th Year Blog...
- 07/13/11--17:36: Who Burnt The Popcorn Again?!
- 02/04/13--10:12: Sticky Code
- 07/19/15--21:30: Shade But No Shade (Blog Wars #1)
- 07/21/15--21:50: “That Was Hard” (Staples Personality Test)
- 01/25/16--21:55: WordPressident #7
- 01/20/17--21:45: Head Roll
- 05/04/17--20:45: Happy 6th Year Blogiversary FY!!!
Remember Burnt Popcorn? Well, I’m expanding on the idea. For the future-selves who know their present-self hate reading and are more visually inclined, they can do video-self-letters. Authors can either do videos for their previously written letters or videos with brand … Continue reading
Write letters using the text editor instead of the visual editor to help make your Codecademy education stick. Sticky CodeFiled under: Har+new Tagged: blogging, Codecademy, education, HTML/CSS, online education, programming languages, WordPress
A woman who was once making $10,000 a month from her anonymous blog is now making 17 cents per month after a fan exposed her lie in a revealing photo. Kadence, formerly known as K, woke up March 30th … Continue reading
futuristicallyyoursScreenshot of Futuristically Yours homepage
If I’m going to die, my last activity will be doing something I love: writing. I’m an English Major, you know. My name is UnKaren. My boyfriend just kicked me out. NYC is not cheap. No, I don’t have family. The money I saved from working retail was spent on a New York PATH subway … Continue reading Shade But No Shade (Blog Wars #1)
FADE IN INT. TEMP OFFICE/PROSPECT HOME – DAY TEMP AGENCY Hello. PROSPECT Yeah, I’m calling to check the status of my drug test and Staples application. TEMP AGENCY Well, you passed the drug test, but you didn’t do so well on the Staples personality test. PROSPECT (sighs) How many did I miss? TEMP AGENCY … Continue reading “That Was Hard” (Staples Personality Test)
Baby, lets talk Yesterday I searched the meaning of my name Google/googoo gaga/God God/gah gah Expressed exasperation in exclamation, boohoo blah blah Cause I was wrestling with it being a Christian name but here’s what took the Edge off The meaning, totally reeked awesomeness, I hand-in-waistcoat posed for 5 seconds, keshessshhh or chachzzz, how do … Continue reading WordPressident #7
“Harold, you up?” He didn’t question me because he heard noise coming from my room. He asked because the noise coming from outside my room probably woke me. The shouting match. The yelling back and forth. I hate when my parents fight. I wasn’t worried about staying still. My body was in sleep-mode. I felt … Continue reading Head Roll
Filed under: Futuristically Yours Tagged: anniversary, blogging, Blogiversary, personal, WordPress, writing